The Highway Code
Table of Contents
Part 3 - Motorists and Motor Cyclist
Part 4 - Other Road Users and Animals
SIGNS AND SIGNALS
- Drivers and Riders Signals
- Police Signals
- Traffic Signs
- Law Demands
- Tips to Safe Driving
YOUR KEYS TO SAFE DRIVING
- Obeying traffic laws is the master key.
- Courtesy comes before right of way.
- Physical Fitness.
Let someone else take the wheel if you are not physically or mentally alert.
- Proper care of your car.
- Good vision.
- Proper signalling.
- Adjusting your speed to the condition of the road.
- “If you drink, don’t drive.”
“If you must drive, don’t drink.”